Saturday 27 October 2012

Cheer Up

I am feeling a little stressed this weekend. I have been trying really hard to help decorate and organize my boyfriends birthday party which starts this evening and I am lucky because lots of wonderful people have been very helpful but I still feel like I could have done a better job and it would have been useful if I could somehow turn myself into two. I could really do with some of these emergency glitter pills, all you need to do is open them and throw glitter around and this would certainly lift my spirits! 


Enjoy your weekend

X

2 comments:

  1. Api you did a BEYOND great job and spent all the time you could on making his birthday extra special! sounds like it all went amazingly anyway :) you need to post up pictures of the beautiful decorations!

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to hearing what you have to say,
Reading lovely comments will always make my day.