Sunday 30 September 2012

Perfection to a Tea

I had a busy weekend between searching through a vintage fair, lending myself as a tour guide in the city of Bath and meeting with friends. Now it's suddenly Sunday evening and I am curled up on the sofa wishing I liked tea because I am sure a warm drink would sooth the sore throat I have developed from all the talking.... these softwood tea chests and calico bags by Imporient are so beautiful, they caught my eye at the market and I think they would make lovely gifts.

Shakespeare's Blend Tea

 Earl Grey Tea

 English Breakfast Tea

 Gourmet Tea Collection

 Piccadilly London Tea

English Breakfast Tea

Shakespeare's Blend Tea

 Victorian Blend Tea

 Buckingham Palace Tea

Earl Grey Tea

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to hearing what you have to say,
Reading lovely comments will always make my day.