Tuesday 30 August 2011

The Frozen Fountain, Amsterdam

The Frozen Fountain is a shop in Amsterdam which sells furniture and home accessories since 1985. And in my opinion, must not be missed if you're in the area and have a passion for interior design. The shop maintains close contacts with designers which is reflected within their diverse range as well as collections by international furniture labels. In addition to the permanent collection of furniture, installations are organized for commissioning designers; bringing designers and craftsmanship together. I guarantee you will be inspired and they allow you to take photographs as below:


My favorite piece above, felt by Claudy Jongstra




























No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to hearing what you have to say,
Reading lovely comments will always make my day.